SANITIZED AND SPARKLING TO WELCOME YOU BACK
When you feel ready to come pay us a visit, whether for a stay or the day to play, be smart and safe about it. Don't be rash or rush into things, exciting as they are. If you're not feeling 100%, stay home. If you feel something coming on, err on the side of caution. Get yourself checked out before you check in. And if you've already booked and come down with something, there won't be any cancellation repercussions. Your health and safety is #1.
Below we've summarized our Post Covid-19 Health & Safety Plan, with all the key points and information you need for a sweet and safe stay. We'll update these procedures as things change and evolve, so be sure to check back here before you check in.
HOW IT'S GONNA GO
- Pre-pay, register your room, and give us your ETA ahead of time, and we'll have your keys waiting for when you arrive so you're good to go
- Joining us for dining? Upon arrival, please wait to be seated so we can ensure you have a table that is compliant with social distancing requirements spread out. Have seating requests? We'll do our best to accommodate but can't guarantee anything
- Rooms cleaned, sanitized, and sealed before guest arrival. Once you’ve checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained staff following our safety and sanitation protocol.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing of public or frequent contact spaces. This includes the front desk, elevators, entrance doors and handrails, public bathrooms, dining surfaces and seating areas
- Our team will continue to explore additional sanitation tools, including UV-C light and sanitation spray, and stay abreast of all new developments regarding the most effective methods and products to employ
- Where possible, doors and windows will remain open to increase fresh air flow
TAKING EXTRA CARE OF OUR TEAM SO THEY CAN TAKE EXTRA CARE OF YOU
- Employee temperature checks at the start of every shift
- Employee training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols
- Appropriate PPE for all staff
- On-call doctor available to advise and assist with both guest and staff concerns
- These new changes mean a lot for our staff. They may give you directions based around our health and safety guidelines. Listen to them!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND NOTHING YOU DON'T
- Face masks, hand sanitizer, and COVID-19 information available for all guests upon check-in. And don't worry, we'll have extra gloves and sanitizing wipes if you forgot yours
- Room keys will be sanitized with UV-C sanitizing machines before distribution in a single use key wallet
- Removal of high-touch amenities (magazine, pens, notepads, etc.) from rooms. These items will be available upon request from the front desk. All single use or disposable items in rooms will be removed and disposed of following each guest
- Robes laundered and individually sealed for guest use
- All laundry and linens cleaned following CDC issued guidelines
THE OPEN SPACE
STAY SAFE WHILE OUT, ABOUT, AND AROUND (ESPECIALLY EATING & DRINKING!)
- No Mask, No Go: Masks are mandatory with exception to when seated
- One-way traffic system and limited table space in restaurants (maximum of six people per table)
- Motion activated hand sanitizing dispensers in all public spaces
- Physically distant configurations in public spaces and restaurants
- Room occupancy, to the extent possible, will be distributed evenly per floor to limit crowding in hallways & elevators
- All meals prepared in small batches for freshness and safety
- Seating is weather permitting because, well, we're outside.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Carry-out is available.
THE GRACIOUS GUEST GUIDELINES
BE OUR (RESPONSIBLE) GUEST, AND KEEP IT CUTE AND COURTEOUS FOR EVERYONE AROUND YOU
- Practice physical distancing of at least six feet while in restaurants and shared spaces
- Limit person-to person contact
- If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not exit your room and alert the front desk to call the hotel doctor to advise
- Wash hands frequently in accordance with CDC guidelines (we surely will) and use available sanitizing stations
- Properly dispose of used PPE
- If you cough or sneeze, please do it into your elbow or a napkin
- Wear a mask when interacting with staff and in all public spaces, including restaurants. No mask, no go
- This is all new for our Standard Family. Be respectful and patient with our staff. Your wellness is our number one priority
MEETINGS & EVENTS
GROUP GATHERINGS DONE RIGHT
- Revised floor plans & capacities to adhere to social distancing Hand sanitizer & PPE in meeting rooms available
- Menus revised to single serve and minimized service touch points
- Meeting rooms and equipment cleaned and sanitized before and after use, with UVC machine used where possible
- Signage in meeting rooms advising of protocol